01.What is Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is often recommended for reducing stretch marks and removing droopy skin resulting from child birth. Surgery is performed with an incision under the abdomen, at the ‘bikini line.’ Fat and excess skin is removed via lipo, then muscle tissue is pulled and tightened. Incision scar can remain after the procedure, but it is the most effective option for body contour.
02.Those who needs Tummy tuck?
1. In case of average to intense obesity
2. In case of drooping abdomen from loss of elasticity
3. Drooping abdomen and stretch marks after birth
4. Drooping abdomen from relaxation of muscle tissue
5. Loss of elasticity recovery from intense weight control
6. Desire to refine skin after liposuction
This is the most general tummy tuck surgery which cuts the lower abdomen. The scar remains between the right and left the pelvic bones and is longer than a C-section scar.
Mini Tummy Tuck
This is an effective way to get rid of excessive fat of the lower belly. Compared to general tummy tucks, the incision line is shorter, which allows the belly button to remain in place. The scar is similar to that of a C-section.
1. Skin incision and depending on subcutaneous fat desquamation, incision made near the navel
2. Loose abdominal wall is collected toward the center and tightened.
3. Excess skin is pulled down and the hip and stomach line are improved.
4. Woman who received extended tummy tuck surgery, when wearing underwear or swimsuit the scar
line is not exposed.