From offering a selfie-friendly face to reducing the size of the tummy, plastic surgery has given multiple benefits to the individuals across the globe.
Here, we present some exciting facts related to plastic surgery that are going to surprise you.
- In the year 2015, 279,143 breast augmentation procedures took in the USA alone, as per a report from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- This list also mentioned that 4,767 buttock implants took place in the same year in the USA.
- In Egypt, people used to conduct surgical procedures on dead bodies instead of the living persons.
- Plastic surgery was popular among numerous Hollywood celebs from yesteryears, including:
- Marilyn Monroe
- Mary Pickford
- Dean Martin
- Ann Margaret
- Rudolph Valentino
- Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini utilized plastic surgery to correct drooping eyelids of their soldiers.
- Invention of shatterproof windshields was the result of collaboration between a team of plastic surgeons and emergency medical physicians.
- Sir Harold Gillies is considered the father of modern plastic surgery. Various techniques were developed by him to rectify facial injuries of soldiers during World War I.
- In 600 B.C., first plastic surgery procedure took place in India. In this procedure, skin from forehead and cheek was used for correcting the shape of the nose.
Apart from these mind-blowing facts, you can’t deny the fact that plastic surgery has magnified the confidence of countless men and women throughout the world.
CK Plastic Surgery, with its multiple procedures, helps in improving the appearance of the people from different regions of the USA. You can check the company’s website to learn more about plastic surgery: http://ckplasticsurgeryinc.com/.